Out-of-This-World Snacking: A Taste of 7-Eleven's Alien Gummies

Hey there, fellow foodies! Today, I'm super excited to share with you my latest discovery – the out-of-this-world Long Arm Alien Gummies from 7-Eleven!

I'm usually not big on gummies but these little guys caught my eye at the cashier and I just had to try them out. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint!

 

First off, can we just talk about the packaging for a second? It's absolutely adorable and immediately caught my attention. The fun, playful alien design made me feel like I was about to embark on an intergalactic adventure – and who wouldn't want that?

Yeah, I know gummies aren't healthy, but the packaging was awesome and I knew I had to buy a couple. 



I tested the green apple flavor first, and, after removing the clear packaging noticed that the eyes are printed on the plastic, while the gummie itself is reassuringly uniformly green.


Let's talk about the taste. Oh my, where do I even begin?! The green apple flavor was a perfect balance of sweet and tart, and the gummy texture was just the right amount of chewy without being too sticky. It was like a little burst of green apple heaven in every bite!

 

The taste was great, but what really makes these gummies stand out is the fun factor. I mean, come on – you get to eat a whole alien! It's like something out of a sci-fi movie, and I couldn't help but feel like a space explorer discovering a new species.

  

And let's not forget about the red strawberry flavor!

As I opened the package, I was greeted by the familiar alien design, this time in a vibrant red color. The gummy itself was, once again, shaped like a complete alien, complete with head, body, arms, and legs.


The red strawberry flavor was a delicious blend of sweetness and tanginess, perfectly capturing the essence of fresh strawberries. The gummy texture was just as satisfyingly chewy as the green version, and I found myself enjoying each bite as I imagined myself exploring a new planet filled with these friendly alien creatures.



Both flavors are equally delightful, and I highly recommend trying both. They're a fun and unique way to add a touch of intergalactic adventure to your snacking routine. So, the next time you're at 7-Eleven, be sure to grab a pack (or two, or three...) of Long Arm Alien Gummies and join me on this tasty, out-of-this-world adventure!

Thanks for joining me on this intergalactic snacking journey, my friends! Happy snacking, and remember – the universe is full of delicious possibilities!






Comments